PerfectAminoXP - Lemon Lime - 60 Serv.
|1 - 11||$36.00|
|12 - +||$34.00|
Suggested Retail Price: $74.95
AMINO ACIDS – THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PROTEIN
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, or brittle bones in the menopausal women, or constant colds in the child. Protein deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you just can’t identify and neither does your doctor. Not getting enough protein may mean low hormones, or a low immune system and risk of disease or cancer. So what’s the solution? PerfectAmino is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close!
PerfectAmino™ Nothing else is utilized as well to make protein.
What’s the Difference Between Protein Sources?
Quality, quality and quality.
The chart illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that PerfectAmino offers, dramatically greater than dietary protein sources and equivalent to the utilization of MAP*.
- At the low end of the spectrum are branched chain amino acids – only 1% of their content is utilized by the body with 99% resulting in waste that your body must then process and eliminate.
- Whey and soy proteins – only 18% or less of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare a bit better with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food stakes with 48% being utilized and 52% converted to waste.
Now compare those numbers to PerfectAmino – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but PerfectAmino is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes! And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.
From Dr. Minkoff: In light of the fact that I’ve been recommending MAP* for many years now, I’ve recently been asked why I have developed PerfectAmino as an effective alternative to MAP*. The primary reason is that I wanted to make this important supplement more affordable, especially for those individuals who require higher than the minimum recommended dose. I’m thrilled to be able to now offer PerfectAmino – same amino acid content and body utilization as MAP*, with verified purity, quality and affordable value!
In my medical practice I routinely encounter patients who are severely deficient in one or more essential amino acids, and this deficiency may be preventing them from healing. Also, as a participant in triathlons and other sports racing events, I encounter athletes of various levels who maintain relatively intense training regimens. These individuals often require higher doses (as compared to the minimum recommended five tablets) of an amino acid supplement like MAP* or PerfectAmino to provide their bodies adequate building blocks for protein synthesis – critical for healing from disease, muscle recovery and stamina, etc. PerfectAmino represents an affordable and equally effective option to MAP*.
I have gone to great lengths to ensure that PerfectAmino has been produced and tested in a manner that assures its quality, purity, and effectiveness. PerfectAmino is manufactured in a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility, and the end product has been laboratory tested for product consistency and purity. This testing includes testing for heavy metals content far beyond that required by FDA regulations. I now use PerfectAmino myself and experience the same benefits I did from MAP*.
What's Inside PerfectAmino™
PerfectAmino ingredients contain the eight essential amino acids:
- Tryptophan encourages the release of serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine deficiency can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B). It is beneficial in treating and preventing herpes.
- Methionine supplies sulphur and other compounds required by the body for normal metabolism and growth.
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine is important for antibody production. It can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine stimulates certain hormones including adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are activating substances in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
PerfectAmino ingredients contain no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, excipients, dairy or animal products. (Store in a cool, dry place.)”
10 Top Reasons You Should Be Using PerfectAmino Every Single Day
PerfectAmino is 99% utilized for power, energy, and recovery.
Essential amino acids that we get from foods (meat, eggs, beans, and nuts) have to first be digested before they’re available to muscles, tissues, and cells. For a variety of reasons, the digestive process is not perfect. Aging, stress (both physical and emotional), gastrointestinal imbalances, unhealthy dietary choices, and the use of medications all get in the way of the body’s ability to enzymatically metabolize and process foods and render their essential amino acids bioavailable. Since PerfectAmino provides a (vegetable-based) trove of all eight essential amino acids in their pure, elemental form, no digestion is required.
PerfectAmino is very quickly absorbed.
Even if your digestive systems were perfect, it would take several hours for your body to be able to utilize the amino acids it has processed and released into the bloodstream. When taken on its own, PerfectAmino is absorbed into the bloodstream within 23 minutes for nearly instant strength and recovery.
PerfectAmino is perfectly formulated.
PerfectAmino is a comprehensive formula featuring a unique combination of all 8 essential amino acids (50% of which are branched chain amino acids, or BCAAs). This formula is so complete that it could serve as your sole source of protein, although we recommend it as a super-supplement to a healthy diet. If you consumed only BCAAs or vegetable-based proteins (which don’t have optimal levels of ALL the essential amino acids your cells and systems require), your health—and performance—would be impacted.
PerfectAmino does not create metabolic waste.
Because PerfectAmino is completely absorbed and 99% utilized for anabolic (growth and repair) purposes, there is no nitrogen waste (a by-product of protein metabolism) to tax the kidneys. This makes PerfectAmino the ideal source of pure, elemental protein for people who seek diabetes-health or kidney-support nutrition. Animal, dairy or vegetable proteins are, on the other hand, at best 30% utilized by the body for its anabolic needs.
PerfectAmino fends off inflammation.
Humans evolved hunting and eating whole animals as food. In modern times, however, we primarily eat animal flesh, which is high in the inflammatory amino acid, methionine, and low in the anti-inflammatory amino acids, glycine and proline (found in tendons, ligaments, and organs). Since PerfectAmino is so low in methionine, its regular use will reduce inflammation by displacing methionine.
PerfectAmino helps maintain muscle mass.
Age and training stress contribute to lean muscle loss. Since PerfectAmino is properly-balanced and 99% utilized by the body, almost everyone can maintain high levels of the essential amino acids responsible for muscular growth and recovery, regardless of their age or how much they train.
PerfectAmino can take the place of excess protein and boost fat loss.
Each 10 gram serving of PerfectAmino (2 scoops or 10 tablets) is equivalent to approximately 35 grams of a dietary protein yet only contains a few calories. Therefore, by replacing 35 grams of protein with PerfectAmino, you can reduce 140 calories from your daily diet (35 grams of protein x 4 calories/per gram). And since PerfectAmino enhances muscle mass, this reduction in calories will not lead to reduced muscle mass or a slower metabolism.
PerfectAmino tackles hunger and food cravings.
PerfectAmino offers your hard-working body nutrients that reduce false hunger signals. Additionally, since the product is not digested or metabolized, for enhanced benefits it can be taken just prior to high-intensity interval training, intermittent fasting or cold therapy.
PerfectAmino is super-convenient.
Mix one or two scoops in 6-8 ounces of water and you’re ready to go! No hassles! If you wish, you can get creative on a hot (or intense) day and blend the powder with some ice and frozen berries!
PerfectAmino can help everyone!
Athletes take advantage of it for muscular strength and recovery. Healthcare practitioners are recommending it to their patients to use before and after procedures (since it cuts down on recovery time). People who seek kidney-health support use it as a source of waste-free protein. Others utilize it to lose fat weight and reduce inflammation.
- PerfectAmino provides the 8 essential amino acids for building protein that are not produced by the body
- Is the most effective protein supplement for building muscle and bone
- Promotes fast recovery after hard training
- Increases energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Is a great source of protein during weight-loss, almost 0 calories
If you’re not yet using PerfectAmino, now’s the best time to give it a try!
6-10 tablets in the morning. Okay to take with food (not fats or proteins).
5-10 tablets in the morning. Okay to take with food (not fats or proteins).
For Both, Men & Women
Phase 1 plus an additional serving. Best to be taken 20-30 mins before training, but can be taken during or just after.
Both, Phase 1 & 2 plus an additional serving approx.. 30 minutes before bed.
For both, boys and girls, up to 1 tablet for every 5 lbs. of body weight, not to exceed 30 tablets daily.
Can be crushed and added to juice or applesauce (or other light carb) or honey.
- Maximum daily intake should not exceed 30 tablets.
- * It is okay to take PerfectAmino with food, such as fruits, vegetables or grains, but try to AVOID taking with other fats or proteins (wait at least 30 minutes before or 1-2 hours after eating fats or proteins).
- If taking 2 or more doses per day, wait at least 2 hours between dosages (no more than 10 tablets in a 2 hour period.)
- It is best to take PerfectAmino every day, no matter what. If you happen to take it at the "wrong time" or with other proteins or fats, that is okay, and is far better than not taking it at all.
- Quantity per serving depends on gender and weight. Please see the infographic below for recommendations on how many tablets to take based on your weight.
Still confused on how much you should take?
Download and print this handy infographic to put on your fridge!
PerfectAmino is a proprietary blend of eight essential amino acids:
L–Leucine • L–Valine • L–Isoleucine • L–Lysine Hydrochloride • L–Phenylalanine • L–Threonine • L–Methionine • L–Tryptophan
No binders, no fillers, no stearates, no coating, no dyes. Vegan sourced (plant and culture based) - Crystalline Pharmaceutical Grade - 100% Nutrition.